Monday, January 4, 2010

01-04-10

Well today is officially day one of my body transformation. As of right now I can only change my diet since I have to wait to be released from my doctor to exercise. I am hoping he doesn't make me wait the full 6 weeks since I feel great and I can't wait to get back in the gym.

So far the diet isn't going too bad. I don't feel like I am starving to death so hopefully that stays that way. My carbs a bit high right now, but I am hoping the protein in my lunch will help off set that a bit.

As of yesterday I have lost 21 pounds just since giving birth on 12-29-09. Everyone is asking me what my secret is, but in all honesty there is no secret. I guess I was all baby and junk so when he came out I lost weight.

Well I guess that's all for now. I will update tonight with total calories consumed for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment